Ultimate decadence at a tranquil Mauritius golf and spa resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -63% today
Deluxe Garden View room
Deluxe Garden View room
Sun-kissed bliss at a golf and spa resort in beautiful Mauritius - includes green fees, wildlife park entrance tickets, two massages and all-inclusive or half board basis
- Keen golfers can unleash their inner Tiger Woods with unlimited green fees on the Rodney Wright-designed, 18-hole championship Tamarina Golf Course – the only boutique hotel in the whole of Mauritius boasting its very own course.
- Guests in search of pure zen can indulge with everything from holistic massages, facials or Ayurveda body treatments at the resort's relaxing L'Acacia spa, with each therapy using natural products to help you completely unwind and rejuvenate.
- This boutique hideaway sits close to fertile mountains, the Chamarel Falls, and the hotel's own private white-sand beach. Alongside taking a dip in its four pools, you'll be able to swim with dolphins, snorkel or dive in coral-specked waters and visit the neighbouring wildlife park, Casela World of Adventures.
- 18-hole golf course
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Four outdoor pools
- Private beach
- Three restaurants
- Three bars
- Tennis courts
- Bike rental (at extra cost)
- Beach games
- Fitness room
- Shuttle to Casela World of Adventures
- On-site parking
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- En-suite with shower
- Flatscreen TV
- In-room safe
How to get there
When arriving into Mauritius, you’ll be landing at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, a distance of around 50 kilometres. You can either hire a car or hop in a taxi to the hotel. This should only take around 40 minutes and cost £45-£50.
Good to know
Travel is NOT included in this offer.
How do I get there?
A 7kg hand luggage and 23kg hold luggage allowance, per person is included, as well as private car airport transfers.
- Outbound: departing London Heathrow at 16.00, arriving in Mauritius at 07.55 (the following day)
- Inbound: departing Mauritius at 09.45 or 22.00, arriving in London Heathrow at 19.15 or 07.30 (the following day)
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, Enchanting Holidays, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
While world-class beaches are what Mauritius is known for, it’s also got plenty in the way of culture and attractions, from forested national parks to busy market towns and colonial mansions. One thing not to miss is the Casela World of Adventures; a 250-hectare wildlife park with added ziplines, toboggan rides and even walks with big cats.
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.